Accent on Education Ltd Covid-19 Statement Regarding Our Office Reopening
At Accent on Education Ltd we understand the importance in following government guidelines when reopening our office. We are committed to ensuring our employees remain safe and healthy by adopting good working practices including:
- Temperature checking daily, before entering the office
- Regular hand washing
- Socially distance at least 2m from each other
- Any employees that become unwell will be sent home immediately and advised to book a test and follow guidance from the government.
- New Covid signs around the office
- Provide hand sanitisers, tissues, antibacterial cleaning equipment available.
- Closing the office to visitors. Interviews will take place online.
- A new Health & Safety Covid Policy and Risk Assessment.
Please see below the ‘Five Steps to Safer Working Together’ that we have adopted in our office.